Thursday, October 13, 2011

Where I begin to blog again

Obviously my intention to write a blog was good, but my follow-through was poor. Here is a shout out to my sister Alyssa who has been hounding me about writing on this beautiful blog page she designed.

Seriously, if you need to spice up your blog, send me a note and I will give you Alyssa’s contact information. She has a degree in graphic design which is pretty spiffy.

So here is my second attempt at blogging. It looks like my first attempt was in March 2010. Hmmm, it doesn’t seem legit to say you blog if you only write a post every year and one half. Good thing I don’t call myself a blogger.

Yet.

To avoid an extremely long sabbatical between this post and my next post, I have written several posts just waiting to be published. Coming soon is a post about the dichotomy of the working mom versus the stay-at-home mom.

You should be on the edge of your seats.

There are a lot of changes coming to our family in the near future and this is the perfect space to record it all. Join me for the ride.

You won’t regret it.

Or maybe you will.

In any case, I think it will be fun to start writing…again.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I'm happy you're blogging again. It's ok if it only happens every once in a while. I'd say you have an excuse as a "SAHM/Working Mom". :)

    ReplyDelete