Friday, July 27, 2012

Displaying Pictures


I love pictures, but I have a hard time figuring out how to group pictures. This is the best I can do for now! My biggest problem is that my three-year-old daughter's bed is on the other side of this collage. Every time she gets on the bed, she bumps the wall and the pictures get knocked off kilter. I need to put some kind of adhesive on the back of these pictures so they don't move when the wall is knocked. The OCD part of me spends way to much time straightening pictures on this wall! In case you are wondering, there is a frame missing from the top, right row. This spot is for Norah.



This is a set up for a side table. I like placing pictures at different heights to add some interest.



I love pictures and I wish I had more around our house (after all, what is more beautiful than the face of a child?). The biggest problem for me is that frames are expensive. I tend to buy frames when they are fifty percent off at Hobby Lobby, but they are still pricey. Does anyone have a clever way to hang pictures without relying on frames?

1 comment:

  1. Love it! What a great blog! :) I am your newest follower! Erin

    ReplyDelete